Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday

Good morning people. It is Sunday Jan, 30th and that means one thing and one thing only. World Cyclocross champs were today, and the winner is not Sven Nys. DAMNIT!! Though kudos go to Znendek Stybar for his great ride today.

Well we have our own little cx race today, and I know at the end or halfway through I am going to be in severe pain. This pain could easily be taken care of by training, but who wants to do that. Ohh I do!

However, because That other bike shop incorporated will not hire people, I have been pressured into being at work when I shouldn't be. I keep telling them no more, but still with no one there to help out I feel obligated to do so. Stupid emotional connections....which has led me to the conclusion I must leave the bike shop world and reintegrate with the rest of society. However this won't be until July at the earliest.

Well today starts the 3 week race period. I need to start getting some form.

No comments:

Post a Comment