Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Things to do

Sitting in my office (giant ass PE gym) and instead of doing school work; I am busy pondering things to do.

1. Get over sickness (doesn't make life easier)
2. Clean apt...WTF mate!
3. Get ass in gear!!!
4. Get over sickness so I can start better training practices for 2011 season.

Well my Go-Pro camera showed up at DFC, but after 4 weeks that money set aside was burning a hole in my pocket. So i spent it. Sorry :(

Also want to learn how to post pictures, because that would be cool beans.

2 comments:

  1. Funny. Money usually burns a hole in the customer's pocket before they get their shit too, and they go buy it somewhere else. I wonder what the common denominator is here...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally true, and as for the common denominator...I think its a guy named Grakkus.

    ReplyDelete