Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Seriousness

When I planned out my race season back in December I also planned to take it seriously. That meant training on a regular basis and intaking the correct nutrition as well. So far into 2011, I am sub-par at best. As of now I think it is 11 weeks till HC 100 and I am still 7.5 kilos overweight, and have yet to demonstrate self control when it comes to eating. I used to be very good, but now I am horrible. What's worse is I am not setting a good example for my future students. As a PE teacher I must live the lifestyle I am passionate about. Not to just talk about it, and make a hopeless attempt at living it.

Matt Fitzgerald who writes RACE WEIGHT talks about how if something is documented than it can be managed. Maybe that's what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment